SUNTUITY WATERWORKS ANTITOX : CT-03-CB-AMINE-SUN
ANTITOX & CHLORAMINE BLOCK BLUE SERIES FILTER
3 micron carbon block - High Capasity - Chloramine reduction filter cartridge
5X MORE CAPACITY for chloramine reduction than standard carbon blocks.
The Suntuity Waterworks AntiTox & Chloramine Block Blue series incorporates surface modified carbon block filter technology that is highly effective at reducing bad taste, odor, and the reduction of chlorine and chloramines from potable drinking water. The filter is made using high performance coconut shell carbon, which has more micropores compared to other types of carbon.
Coupled with a unique binder system, this carbon block filter delivers a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. The unique high capacity filter provides cost effective water filtration solutions in a size and configuration that offers ease-of-use, extended service life, and high capacity with a low pressure loss.
The chloramine block is a proprietary media with an enormous number of catalytically active nitrogen groups for highly efficient reduction of chloramines. This enhanced catalytic functionality has five times more capacity for chloramine reduction than standard carbon blocks.
All components and materials are made with FDA approved materials, manufactured from NSF 61 Certified Coconut Shell carbon, and are California Prop 65 Compliant. Each filter comes with a unique handle design for lightweight and easy removal, a bag for proper disposal, and a double O-ring connection for the BioFilter plumbing adapter. Plumbing connection options are available with the Suntuity Waterworks BioFilter Cartridge System.
- High-performance NSF 61 Certified Coconut Shell carbon
- Unique binder system
- Proprietary manufacturing process
- Outer wrap of polypropylene
- Netting of polyethylene
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High dirt holding capacity
- Effective at reducing unwanted bad taste and odor, along with chlorine
- and chloramine taste and odor from potable drinking water
- Excellent contaminant reductions
- Ideal for residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications
- Ideal as polishing or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity