The StreamLabs® Wireless Control Monitor with Leak Detection is the ultimate home water monitor. This unit will monitor your home in real-time for everyday usage, leaky pipes, appliance failure, freezing conditions, and even detect a running toilet. This unit features ultrasonic technology that helps in leak detection, water tracking metrics data, and automatic shut off that will protect your home from catastrophic water damage. The StreamLabs® control monitor will provide an automatic monthly valve check to ensure proper operation of your point of entry water supply. The inline sensors will monitor water pressure, humidity, and StreamLabs® water temperature.
Whether you are home or away, this smart home system can notify you anywhere through the Apple and Android compatible Streamlabs® App. The app allows the homeowner to customize, track, monitor, and control your water anytime day or night. Users can customize their leak detection notifications to monitor for slow or major leaks. Not only can the unit shut off the water automatically, but the smart technology system also allows the user to remotely shut off their water from anywhere in the world. This modern whole house monitor will alert the homeowner of excess dripping, over-humidity, water pressure drops, temperature spikes, and freezing conditions.
Homeowners may be able to reduce their Household insurance cost by up to 10% by installing this product.
Listings and Approvals: NSF/ANSI-61, NSF/ANSI-372, FCC, IC
StreamLabs Installation Videos
- 24/7 leak protection with remote, manual and automatic shut-off functionality
- Smart Alerts™ leak detection tracks normal water usage in your home and will alert you when usage exceeds the normal flow
- Drip Detect™ runs daily, weekly, or monthly pressure decay tests to help detect small or large leaks
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Connects to Wi-Fi, with home and away leak detection modes. Integrates with NEST and ALEXA.
- Water Usage Tracking
- Leak Detection
- Sustainability and Water Conservation
Leak Detection Settings:
- Slow Leak: 0.25, 0.5, and 1.0 GPM for 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 minutes
- Major Leak: 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0 GPM for 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes
- Away Mode: 0.25 GPM for 15 seconds
- Note: Copper Type L leak detection begins at greater than 0.5 GPM
- App Compatibility: Works on Modern Apple or Android Devices
- Compatible Pipe Sizes: 3/4" & 1" CTS Compatible
- Pipe Types: Copper Type M & L; PEX; CPVC
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz (Included)
- Water Temperature: 40° - 80° F (4.4° - 26.6° C)
- Max Operating Pressure: 232 PSI (16 bar)
- Ambient Temperature: 32° - 115° F (0° - 46° C)
- Operating Environment: Indoor use only
NOTE: It is recommended to use a Professional for the installation of this control unit.
Some Things Can’t Be Replaced.
Don’t Let Leaks Take Them from You
It doesn’t matter where you live or your home’s value – no one is immune to leaks. In fact, water damage insurance claims are 3 times more common than theft and fire combined.
The average cost of water damage repair and cleanup can range anywhere from $1,000 to $20,000, but the cost isn’t the only problem. Leaks can ruin sentimental items and cause your family to be displaced until renovations are complete. Your insurance premium may increase, or your coverage could be dropped entirely. Memories and security can be lost in a matter of minutes.
The good news? This upheaval of your life is avoidable if you catch leaks in time.